To allow the Manage My Vessel offline client to be installed on-board the following minimum system requirements must be met:
- Processor: Quad Core 2.5 Ghz CPU
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- Disk Storage: Min 100GB of SSD/NVMe is required. Do not use non SSD drive.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 2016-2019 Server or Later [Other operating systems are not supported]
* Please note that a Virtual Machine (VM) is acceptable with the same specifications as above.
MMV requires the vessels technician to complete the form below in order to verify the system is suitable for the offline client.
To create a belarc report download the following program and run it on the PC/server where the offline client is to be installed. The program will bring up the completed report through a web browser which you can then save to pdf, or print to pdf.
Bandwidth Requirements in order to allow ManageMyVessel to perform the offline installation remotely
- For remote control, we require 1.5 Mbit/s (192 Kbyte/s) or higher connection speed
- Tip: If you are unsure of your connection speed and latency (ping), or just want to check, please go to http://speedtest.net, and run a speed test. The result is given in Mbps (Mbit/s).
Vessels IT Requirements
- Offline version must be installed on a dedicated PC or VM with no other software running
Future Updates and Upgrades