To allow the Manage My Vessel offline client to be installed on-board the following minimum system requirements must be met:
- Processor: Quad Core 2.5 Ghz CPU
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- Disk Storage: Min150GB of SSD is required. Do not use non SSD drive.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 2016-2019 Server or Later [Other operating systems are not supported]
* Please note that a Virtual Machine (VM) is acceptable with the same specifications as above.
MMV requires the vessels technician to complete the form below in order to verify the system is suitable for the offline client.
To create a belarc report download the following program and run it on the PC/server where the offline client is to be installed. The program will bring up the completed report through a web browser which you can then save to pdf, or print to pdf.
Bandwidth Requirements in order to allow ManageMyVessel to perform the offline installation remotely
- For remote control, we require 1.5 Mbit/s (192 Kbyte/s) or higher connection speed
- Tip: If you are unsure of your connection speed and latency (ping), or just want to check, please go to http://speedtest.net, and run a speed test. The result is given in Mbps (Mbit/s).
Vessels IT Requirements
- Offline version must be installed on a dedicated PC or Virtual Machine with no other software running.
- Using a laptop is not supported for MMV Offline. Laptops tend to be switched off or removed, which means the system won't sync or be available to anyone other than the laptop holder.
- If the server is a Virtual Machine, the minimum requirement for memory (16Gb), CPU count (4) and disk space (150GB) must be satisfied. The VM Host should not be overprovisioned. For example, if MMV's VM is given 16GB of RAM, and another VM is taking 10 GB, then the total amount of RAM on the Host must be more than 26 GB (10+16), or at least 32 GB. The same principle applies to the CPU counts.
Future Updates and Upgrades