Skip to main content
- Hide the Social Security Number field in the crew profile if the Social Security Payer field is not checked.
- Display the last comment added to the missing Crew Mandatory Document in the crew detail and the crew onboarding page.
- Enable the crew planner administrator to edit an ongoing leave request. This is useful in case the crew returns earlier than what is specified in the leave request.
- Added the Onboarding field to the conditions for the new/updated crew trigger. This is useful in case the new/updated trigger should not be applied to the onboarding crew.
- Hide “Related Document” fields in the crew editor when an onboarding crew edits their own profile.
- Added the crew count to the active crew folders in the crew’s folder view.
- Added Bank ACH Routing, Bank Wire Routing, Intermediary/Correspondence Bank Name, Phone Number and ABA Routing fields to the crew profile.
- Added the Onboard and Occasional Worker fields to the filter for the crew's folder view.
- When editing a leave request, the user will be prompted that the Hour of Rests record will be signed and locked if the new leave request spans more than 1 full month
- Auto sign the timesheet if it is marked as not onboard for the entire month
- Added the crew birthday automation.
- Added the ability to specify Quarantine Days to the leave request
Please sign in to leave a comment.