- Added Secondary Email field to the user profile.
- Ensuring that the logged in user or crew will have at least one unique email. If the user or crew does not have a unique email, the system will prompt the user or crew to enter a unique email as either a Primary Email or a Secondary Email.
- Enhancing the login method for some critical user roles by utilizing Multi Factor Authentication (MFA). MFA requires a second key that is sent to the user email in addition to user name and password. This will deter unauthorized access to the system when a hacker gained a valid user name and password to login to the system. The administrator can setup the multi factor authentication by selecting “Administration > Security and Data Protection Settings” in the fleet home page.
- Enhancing the reset password procedure especially because it is known that email is being shared among multiple users or crew profiles. The email notification for the reset password will be sent to either a Primary Email or Secondary Email, whichever is unique. If none is unique, the email notification will be sent to the Primary Email.
- Sub account user can no longer edit the Email and Secondary Email fields of an existing crew profile. Only fleet users or the crew him/herself can modify the email address in the crew profile.
- Sub account user can no longer specify a custom password for crew.
- The email confirmation for sub account user will no longer contain the temporary password when he/she resets the password for the crew.
- When a crew profile is linked to a new user profile (by clicking New User button in the dialog box to select the user profile), the existing crew password will be used in the new user profile.
- The user name is included along with the new password in the reset password email.
- The forms module was added to the mobile app.
- The form reports and form alert tiles were added to the mobile app.