The security of your data is critical; here is what you need to know for peace of mind.
- All data is stored on secure servers located in secure data centers.
- Highest level of security and compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- Credit Card information is stored in the secure server hosted by Authorize.NET.
- Data is backed up daily to off premise backups at different locations.
- Data is transmitted securely using SSL technology.
- Our servers are hosted in a state-of-the-art facility which is built to the highest standards to ensure the integrity of your business.
- Redundant servers in the main data center for fail over purpose in case of catastrophic hardware failure on the main server.
- Duplicate set of servers in the secondary data center, which is located in a different geographic region, for fail over purpose in case of catastrophic failure on the main data center.
- These servers all sit behind sophisticated and monitored firewalls, providing intrusion prevention, firewall security, anti-virus and anti spam services.
- Below you will find the specifications of our Data Center
- 10 MW Utility Feed from dual substations
- Four 2,500 KVA utility transformers
- Dual ATOs provide automatic switching between utility substations
- Multiple 750KW UPSs feed on-floor five and four panel PDUs provide up to 2.6MW critical IT load
- 9.6MW N+1 Generator Capacity
- 60,000 gallon on site fuel storage
- All power infrastructure maintained by a dedicated team of on-site electricians and electrical engineers.
- 100% critical power availability SLA
- 1,500 ton N+1 centrifugal chillers
- 45,000 gallon backup water (cooling)
- Efficient mechanical systems that utilize water side economizers and free cooling
- Downflow air handlers featuring dual electronically controlled variable speed fans
- Standard cooling up to 150 watts per square foot
- Hot spot cooling can support loads of up to 30kW per rack
- Johnson Controls Metasys building management system
- Temperature, humidity and baseline alarms are handled 24×7 by onsite HVAC technicians
- 100% Cooling SLA
- Dual Action Dry Pipe Sprinkler System
- FM-200 or Halon 1301 gas based fire suppression
- Above and below floor smoke detectors
- Incipient Early Warning Fire Detection System
- Hydrogen Detectors located in all UPS Battery Rooms
- SSAE16 SOC I Type II Audited Controls
- Fenced Campus, Secure Entrances
- Fences equipped with vibration detection alarms
- Card reader access control system, fully logged and audited
- Cards automatically deactivated after 30 days of non-usage.
- Biometric validation or security escort required to access raised floor area
- Man trap required to access raised floor areas
- 24×7 Onsite Security, 2 officers per shift
- 8×5 Security Supervisor
- Hourly Manned Patrols
- Recorded, monitored video surveillance of all entrances, building exterior, and interior corridors with over 120 CCTV units and monition activation.
- DVR recording of all cameras with 30-90 day retention
- XO Communications