What is the Administration Service:
Our administration service takes all the hassle out of managing the portals admin functions and allows you to focus on managing your fleet.
Manage My Vessel will review your system periodically and automatically make changes to ensure the portal is functioning as efficiently as possible.
If you would like your alerts, permissions, documents, manuals, or other settings to be modified you can just contact us and we will make the changes on your behalf. This saves you significant amounts of time and ensures the system is operating correctly.
As part of the contract you will also receive dedicated training from our experienced staff to ensure your users get the best possible experience from using the system.
We will also build or modify form templates as part of the service so that you can have forms in use without having to build them yourself.
Contact us for a personalised quote for your company
What we offer:
- Periodic review of system settings to test suitability against client’s processes (Month 1 & month 7). Any improvements will be implemented subject to clients approval
- Advanced preview of noteworthy updates that may improve clients system.
- New updates automatically implemented with all relevant settings modified to suit clients’ system, subject to client’s approval
- 20 hours of training included to be used throughout the 12 month contract. Additional training to be charged at $200 per hour (20% discount on standard fee). No more than 6 hours per month.
- Ongoing administrative support as required/requested which includes, but is not limited to*:
- Modifying Permissions system wide
- Creating or modifying triggers and automations system wide
- Uploading manuals and manual sub sections
- Updating Crew profile settings
- Adding/modifying vessels and sub accounts
- Creating or Modifying Crew Mandatory Document Templates
- Creating or Modifying Vessel Mandatory Document Templates
- Implementing and modifying Hours of Rest module settings
- Modifying sub account homepages
- Uploading Fleet Documents and adding relevant alerts
- Adding or modifying vessel mandatory tasks
- Adding or modifying user roles and users
- Creating or modifying Module Reports
- Implementing features that are not currently used by the client
- Troubleshooting access and permission problems with end users
- Creation of up to 4 form templates per month, modification of up to 8 form templates per month or a combination of the two. E.g. 2 new forms and 4 form modifications in a single month. (New forms created that are over 2 pages will also use an additional modification slot per page)
*Administrative support does not include:
- Uploading data such as vessel and crew documents or form instances.
- Reviewing uploaded data for compliance with any codes or legislation
- ISM, ISPS or MLC compliance
- Writing or reviewing manual content
- Building or modifying a vessel planned maintenance system, or equipment and inventory lists and vendor jobs
- Managing crew profiles, leave or associated crew management tasks
- Managing access either via the users page or crew access through the Crew List, unless receiving a direct instruction from the company to add or remove access for a certain crewmember.
- Running reports which are available with MMV, such as a Vessel Mandatory Document Audit or a Crew Report
- Monitoring Hours or Rest records
12-month contract payable monthly and not subject to any fleet discounts. This will be added to your monthly invoice.
Contract automatically renewed for another 12 months unless cancelled. New contract subject to an automatic 2.5% increase.
Any proposed changes to your portal will be documented and provided for approval. Once approved the changes will be implemented.