- Added the ability to select what crew information should be transferred during the crew transfer process. The following crew information can be transferred
- Crew planner data (leave requests, change crew status requests, crew status history)
- Monthly salary and employment information
- Safe manning capacities
- Crew Mandatory Documents (will remain as crew mandatory documents after transfer)
- General crew documents
- The user can also determine the crew employment status for the transferred crew.
- Added Box Number column to the grid and search panel of the inventory folder view
- Added Manufacturer Part Number and Box Number columns to the view to select inventories
- Fixed the bug where the manual detail view showed the wrong list of inherited accounts
- Added the ability to copy a report
- Fixed the bug where a vendor job that was not created by the planned maintenance could be deleted when the planned maintenance was disabled, its due date could not be determined or when its type modified from Vendor Job to Internal.
- Added Red, Orange, Yellow and Green to the color options for highlighting documents that are expired or survey due
Please sign in to leave a comment.