What's new in Version 2019.7.6.0?
- Fixed the bug where the associated user information was not disabled when toggling the onboard status of the crew profile and an inactive new crew employment status was selected.
- Added a new line in the crew history to note the new crew employment status when togging the onboard status of a crew.
- Clear the Monthly Salary field and all of the fields in the Employment Info tab of the crew when the crew is transferred to another sub account.
- Added the Crew Position into the detail view of a crew document.
- Added the Crew Position into the Crew Document Alerts view.
- Added a new document automation action to send out an email to the user who checked out the document X days after the document was checked out.
- Added the Accounts column to the Fleet Documents folder view in the fleet account.
Forms and Checklists
- Added a new form automation action to send out an email to the user who checked out the document X days after the form was checked out.
- Changed the Middle Initial field in the guest, crew, contact and user record to Middle Name.
This is a minor release that updates a few parts of the system to correct bugs and add more information when carrying out system functions.
This is our last release for 2019 and we will be using the rest of the year to update the whole Manage My Vessel user interface ensuring it remains current and takes advantage of modern website design.
If you have any questions about this release please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The MMV Team