What's new in Version 2019.5.18.0?
- Added the Display Order field to the crew position.
- Added new fields to the crew profile: Residential Status, Repatriation Destination, Holiday Entitlement, Leave Destination, Probation Period, Notice Period and Contract Type.
Forms and Checklists
- Added the ability to auto fill the value of a text box, check box or date picker with the value of a field from the selected vessel in a vessel picker or the selected crew in a crew picker.
- Added the ability to verify a document
- Added the ability to add a custom view to the "Equipment - Folder View".
- Added the Expiration field to the Inventory record.
- Converted the Manual New/Updated alerts to Triggers and Automation.
- Converted the Offline Sync Due alerts to Triggers and Automation.
- Converted the task due alerts to Triggers and Automation.
This release has introduced a new feature which allows users to 'verify' crew and vessel mandatory documents. This feature runs alongside existing alerts but gives the management company a clear way to show that a document is correct to auditors.
In addition we have added the ability to copy data from crew and vessel profiles directly into form instances. This feature will allow crucial information to be entered into a form by selecting the crew or vessel name.
We have also updated the Manual, Task and Offline sync alerts to Triggers and Automations which has now aligned the entire alerting system from our transition to the new style of alerts.
For more information about our new features please see the following articles:
If you have any questions about this release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org