What's new in Version 2019.2.16.0?
- Added the ability to define the Hours of Rests Masters/Authorized Persons by mapping a user role with the list of crew positions that it can manage.
- If the account contains multiple main vessels, the manage Hours of Rests view will now display the list of Hours of Rests from all vessels instead of from the first vessel.
- The term time sheet is replaced with Hours of Rest Record throughout the system.
- Convert the Crew New/Updated Alerts to Triggers and Automation.
- Convert the Hours of Rest Alerts to Triggers and Automation.
- The settings for the crew management are consolidated into the "Crew and Trip Management > Manage Crew Settings" view.
- The settings for the hours of rest management are consolidated into the "Crew and Trip Management > Manage Hours of Rest Settings" view.
- The user can now edit the document that is linked to Passport 1, Passport 2, Visa 1, Visa 2 and Visa 3 by clicking the "Edit Document" button underneath the file selector drop down. A note has also been added to explain that the Date of Issue and Expiration date of the passport and visa are taken from the same fields in the linked document.
- The following 4 fields were added to the "General Information" tab in the crew profile: Marital Status, Dual Nationality, Second Nationality and Preferred Contact Method.
- Convert the Trip New/Updated Alert to Triggers and Automation.
- The settings for the trip management are consolidated into the "Crew and Trip Management > Manage Trip Settings" view.
- Added the following fields into the vessel information: Builder/Shipyard, Build Project Number, Naval Architect/Exterior Designer, Interior Designer, Hull Construction, Superstructure Construction, Hull Color, Date Keel Laid, Date of Handover.
This release has focussed on updating the crew and trip alerts to Triggers and Automations. This has been a focus of Manage My Vessel for the past few releases and aims to harmonise all alerts into the same process of creation.
This allows Fleet Users to have more control over who and when alerts are received.
We have also added the ability for fleet users to define/restrict which hours of rest records can be signed by Authorised persons. As an example you can define that a Chief Officer can only see and sign deck crew hours of rest records.
For more information about defining Authorised persons and setting alerts please see the following sections of our guide:
Crew Triggers and Automations - Fleet Users
Defining Masters/Authorised Persons - Fleet Users
If you have any questions about this release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org