What's new in Version 2018.6.30.0?
- My Alerts view is now replaced with a folder interface.
- Fixed the bug where the "Active Crew List (sorted by Position ID)" view was not sorted by the Position ID by default.
- Added Survey Due column in the document's folder view.
- Added the Survey Due filter in the filter panel of the document's folder view.
- Added the ability to add missing document in the Vessel Mandatory Document Audit and Crew Mandatory Document Audit views.
- Reorder the Survey Due and Expiration column in the Vessel Mandatory Document Audit so that the Survey Due column is listed first.
- Added "ECDIS" and "ECDIS Make & Model" fields to the vessel information.
- Added all fields of the vessel information to the Vessel Information tile editor.
- Fixed the bug where the options for the Options and Multi Options control disappeared when editing the form template in the form builder.
Triggers and Automation
- Added the ability to duplicate a trigger or automation in the form template detail view.
For our second update in June, and based on client feedback, we have updated the my alerts view for both fleet users and vessel users.
In a previous release we changed the alerts view into a tile format to better display all the alerts, but have found that it was too restrictive and have now modified it to an folder structure and also added a basic indicator on the summary alerts page to help you better manage your alerts.
In addition we have added more information in the document view and made it possible to add a document straight from the Crew & Vessel Document Audit pages.
If you have any questions about this release please contact email@example.com