What's new in Version 2018.2.10.0?
1. Fixed the bug where toggling the crew onboard status did not update the crew history nor send out the email notification.
2. Added 3 new fields to the crew record: "Nationality" and "Speak English?" for Next of Kin 1 and 3. Added 5 new fields to the guest record: "Nationality", "Port of Embarkation", "Port of Disembarkation", "Visa Number" and "Transit Passenger".
4. Added a new field to the trip record: "Voyage Number".
1. Replaced document categories with document folders. The document folders enable the users to organize the documents in a more powerful manner than the document categories because the document folders can be arranged in a hierarchical structure.
2. Added the ability to create a personal view for the documents by clicking "New View" button in each document view. The filter conditions, displayed columns, sort order and grouping of the views can be customized using the view editor.
Fleet Administrators Document Management Introduction (With Document Folders)
Forms and Checklists
1. Replaced "within last week" and "within last month" operators in the form report with "within last x day(s)", "within last x week(s)" and "within last x month(s)".
2. Added "before today", "is today or before", "is today or after", "after today", "within next x day(s)", "within next x week(s)" and "within next x month(s)" operators to the date field in the Form Reports.
3. Added "less than", "less than or equal to", "greater than" and "greater than or equal to" operators to the number field in the Form Reports.
4. Fixed the bug where the form report and form report editor crashed when the reportable fields are not defined.
5. Fixed the bug where using the condition with "is not defined" operator for a date field in the form report will return wrong results.
6. Fixed the bug where the form will crash when someone enters "<" and ">" in the form.
1. Fixed the bug where the Fleet User Info tile displays users who had been disabled.
2. Fixed the bug where the Incomplete/Unassigned Time Sheets tiles appears when the timesheet management was not enabled for the subaccount
1. Added a new field to the vessel record: "Class Society".